NitrEmulse is a specially developed formula that includes key nutrients that are used for the expression of eNOS and nNOS, as well as for the balance of iNOS. It incorporates targeted nutritional support for tissues and the immune system. It further supports peripheral blood flow. The ingredients in this advanced formula also help support brain endurance, focus, and metabolic endurance during exercise. Key ingredients include ATP, xanthinal nicotinate, and N-acetyl L-carnitine.
Suggested use: Take 1 teaspoon once a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (approx 5 ml)
Servings per container: 94
Proprietary Blend: 125
ATP (as adenosine 5’-triphosphate disodium)
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine (as N-acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride)
Alpha-GPC (L-alpha glycerlphosphorylcholine)
Huperzine A (from Huperzia serrata extract)
Other ingredients: Filtered water, vegetable glycerin, honey, evening primrose oil. Luo han guo fruit extract, natural flavor (peppermint), potassium sorbate (to maintain freshness), stevia extract, citric acid.
• Foundation Nutrition for a Variety of Protocols*
• Basic “Insurance” Formula for Wellness*
• Supports Antioxidant Protection*
• Supports Detoxification*
• Supports Health in Those with Poor Nutrient Intake*
• Supports Those with Stressful Lifestyles*
For nutritional information, references and instructions Click here.
• Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Activity*
• Coenzyme for Whole-Body Glucose Utilization*
• Supports Healthy Intracellular Glutathione Levels*
• Supports Regeneration of Vitamins C and E*
• Helps Maintain a Balance Between Oxidized and Reduced CoQ10*
For nutritional information, directions and references click here.