Fiber Plex helps support the colon, sugar metabolism, and lipid metabolism. This formula’s key ingredients include guar gum and high-quality, standardized flaxseed bran. Generally, dietary fibers, especially those that are water soluble, may affect the stomach’s emptying, its rate of carbohydrate digestion, and its absorption. Insoluble fibers increase the bulk of stool, facilitating the transportation of waste outside of the body.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule Servings per container: 90
Guar Gum 530 mg
Pectins (apple) 110 mg
Flaxseed Bran (standardized to 4% lignans) 110 mg
Cellulose Gum 50 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (HPMC), cellulose.
• Foundation Nutrition for a Variety of Protocols*
• Basic “Insurance” Formula for Wellness*
• Supports Antioxidant Protection*
• Supports Detoxification*
• Supports Health in Those with Poor Nutrient Intake*
• Supports Those with Stressful Lifestyles*
For nutritional information, references and instructions Click here.
• Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Activity*
• Coenzyme for Whole-Body Glucose Utilization*
• Supports Healthy Intracellular Glutathione Levels*
• Supports Regeneration of Vitamins C and E*
• Helps Maintain a Balance Between Oxidized and Reduced CoQ10*
For nutritional information, directions and references click here.