As men approach midlife, there are certain organs and systems in the body that need distinctive attention. At Living Health Integrative Medicine, we offer Male Health supplements that provide natural formulas for sustainable energy production, prostate health, and vitality.*
Adaptomax supports the body when temporarily under stress or feeling energetically spent. This product is designed to support both physical and mental functionality through the use of carefully selected phytonutrients and plant enzymes. Key ingredients include extract of Panax ginseng, ashwagandha, and holy basil. It also includes high-potency antioxidant vitamin C.
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per container: 90
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
Panax ginseng Extract (root) 200 mg
Ashwagandha Extract (root) 200 mg
Holy Basil Extract (leaf) 100 mg
Rhodiola Extract (root) 75 mg
Eleuthero Extract (root) 50 mg
Pantethine 50 mg
Boerhavia Extract (root)
Cellulase (plant enzyme)
Peptidase (plant enzyme)
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (HPMC), cellulose.
• Supports Healthy Testosterone Levels*
• Supports Healthy Libido and Performance*
• Supports Overall Vitality*
• Optimizes Physical Strength and Endurance*
• Supports Cognition*
• Optimize Flow of Blood and Oxygen to Peripheral Tissues*
• Helps Maintain Healthy Male Sexual Function*
• Supports Lean Body Mass/Athletic Performance*
• Supports Healthy Dilation of Blood Vessels*
• Supports the Healthy Flow of Blood and Oxygen to the Brain for
Healthy Mood, Mind, and Memory*
For nutritional information, directions and references click here.
Male Up features the herb Tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia), which boasts a variety of published clinical trials boasting its effectiveness. This ingredient:
• Positively Affects the Production of Arachidonic Acid-Derived
• Supports Cardiovascular Health*
• Supports Healthy Mental Functioning*
• Supports Healthy Glucose and Insulin Metabolism*
• By Supplying the Precursors EPA and DHA, Helps the Body Generate
Specialized Proresolving Lipid Mediators, Such as Resolvins and
For nutritional directions and references, click here.