Histo Balance is an advanced formula that incorporates numerous natural compounds to support immune function and the body's response to foods and other environmental factors. Offering key phytochemicals, such as petasin and isopetasin, this formula may also aid in gastrointestinal function and antioxidant processes. Additionally, it may help support peripheral blood flow to the major organs. Ingredients include extracts of butterbur, mangosteen, ginger, quercetin, and stinging nettle.
The main function of the immune system is to recognize and remove unknown antigens through complex pathways, which involve numerous cellular and molecular factors. These immune actions are under strict control through built-in regulatory mechanism to warrant the accuracy of immune response, Regulatory T-cells, anergism, nuclear factors, and inhibitory cytokines all play important roles in this matter.
Furthermore, the immune function can also influence other systems and functions. For instance, some cytokines may influence body temperature by acting on the receptors in the hypothalamus, Cytokines also have receptors on smooth muscle cells (such as in the very small arteries, respiratory bronchioles, and the gastrointestinal system) and can promote their growth and/or contraction.
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per container: 90
Proprietary Blend: 675 mg
Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate)
Butterbur Extract (whole plant) (standardized to 15% petasins)
Stinging Nettle Extract (leaf)
Mangosteen Extract (fruit peel) (standardized to 20% xanthones)
Ginger Extract (root)
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (HPMC), silica, cellulose.
• Foundation Nutrition for a Variety of Protocols*
• Basic “Insurance” Formula for Wellness*
• Supports Antioxidant Protection*
• Supports Detoxification*
• Supports Health in Those with Poor Nutrient Intake*
• Supports Those with Stressful Lifestyles*
For nutritional information, references and instructions Click here.
• Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Activity*
• Coenzyme for Whole-Body Glucose Utilization*
• Supports Healthy Intracellular Glutathione Levels*
• Supports Regeneration of Vitamins C and E*
• Helps Maintain a Balance Between Oxidized and Reduced CoQ10*
For nutritional information, directions and references click here.